Sunday, August 03, 2008

Too... many... projects!

I've been in and out of town for the past several days... juggling family functions and other events. There's been a bit of a lapse in the old blog. Not to worry! I'm incapable of shutting my yap for any length of time. ;)

I'm having trouble with focus right now... part of the problem is that there are so many projects waiting to be seen to. They are from a couple of different genres and are, at the moment, jostling for position and causing a lack of dedication to my current WIP.

There is a lonely CRIME-related project:

* Current WIP (psychothriller)

We have the horror-slanted:

* Demonic schoolhouse story (this one's at full volume)
* Zombiemutant story (which has as many holes as steady points)

And the horse-related YA:

* GTKJ (the one with the miniature donkey)
* Sneaky rehab (involving sisters and an injury)

I know there are others, but they've slipped my mind. Good!

No, I don't give them working titles... it encourages the little bastards.

0 Comments: