I think I may have added 100 new words to the WIP... mostly through revision. *headdesk* Out of all of the revisions and the three new scenes I wanted to get down tonight... 100 words. Maybe.
I'm moving blogs
16 years ago
Fleshing out the zombie around the corner... one drooping eyeball at a time!
I think I may have added 100 new words to the WIP... mostly through revision. *headdesk* Out of all of the revisions and the three new scenes I wanted to get down tonight... 100 words. Maybe.
Posted by Jenifer at 10:18 PM
Labels: productivity: fail, self-doubt
Monsters and madmen lurk around every corner... some of them ooze a bit, so let's hope you're not wearing your good shoes!
None of them are very bitey, but we are not responsible for the extra-tasty.
Remember, every time you leave a comment, a zombie gets his man!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment