My AlphaSmart 2000 has arrived!
It's an older model (I assume, as it does not actually have a model- not the Neo or Dana) 2000... but I'm already in love with it. The screen is bright and clear, and there is no lag time between keys being stuck and words hitting the screen. It's also extremely lightweight. It has a couple of sticky places where tape has been pulled off, but those will come off... and oddly enough, a large gold and black "H" sticker on the back.
As such, I shall call him Horace.
The missing character bios have been partially regurgitated... it isn't as enjoyable the second time around. I'm changing a few things, tweaking character ages here and there. My old people were too young. I realized that the older woman I'd cast as my villain's wife was around my mother's age, which was not old enough... so she (and her husband) are ten years older now and more true to themselves.
I've also added a couple of goldfish as minor characters.
I'm moving blogs
16 years ago

0 Comments:
Post a Comment